Try the political quiz
Quiz  |  Polls  |  Elections  |  Candidates  |  Discuss  | 
Answer ThisRemind me to vote

More Popular Issues

See how voters are siding on other popular political issues...

“Workers should be given documents, by our government, to allow them to come to this country for a short time to work. (a SHORT TIME would be, not more than one year without being given new documents by our government.) Organizations that hire them must notify our government that they are working for that organization and notify our government when they are no longer working for that organization. At that time, the original organization must notify our government, that the worker is either being transferred to another approved organization or they are ready to be returned to their country of origin. Failure for the current organization to notify our government, would result in heavy fines for that organization and remove them from our governments approved organization list, for at least one year, for the first offense. Future offenses, could require jail time.”

From a Republican in Santa Maria, CA
In reponse to: Should working illegal immigrants be given temporary amnesty?

Discuss this stance...