Try the political quiz
Quiz  |  Polls  |  Elections  |  Candidates  |  Discuss  | 
Answer ThisRemind me to vote

More Popular Issues

See how voters are siding on other popular political issues...

“Yes, but the federal government should promptly withhold the amount of aid paid to cover the taxes of the illegal immigrants to whatever country the illegal immigrants came from. If the country the illiegal immgrants are from is not receiving aid, the federal government should send a bill to the country in question. If that country declines to pay, then the federal government could implement sanctions.”

From a Green in Highland Park, NJ
In reponse to: Should working illegal immigrants be given temporary amnesty?

Discuss this stance...