Try the political quiz

354 Replies

@9GKHCMMLibertarian from North Dakota answered…2yrs

@Marylogue619Peace and Freedom from Ohio answered…2yrs

@9GK4VNBWomen’s Equality from Iowa answered…2yrs

A country can do what they wish, as long as they do not pose a national security threat to American citizens.

@9GJXZSFWomen’s Equality from Illinois answered…2yrs

@9G6KHDNWomen’s Equalityfrom Montana  answered…2yrs

China shouldn't be allowed to extradite political fugitives from Hong Kong.

@9FNBGGZLibertarian from Illinois answered…2yrs

@9FLTPQVPeace and Freedom from Colorado answered…2yrs

@9FHPM5FLibertarian from California answered…2yrs

No, we should not get involved in potentially disastrous foreign affairs.

@9FBHNVVTranshumanist from Florida answered…2yrs

Another issue that is not related to us. Unless it's an American fugitive in Hong Kong and the Chinese government wants them then no. Otherwise I think it should be up to Hong Kong to respond to weather they want to release a fugitive to them.

@9FC3DNWGreenfrom Maine  answered…2yrs

@9F8CBJSDemocrat from Oklahoma answered…2yrs

@Christy-Dawn-Sny…Libertarian from Indiana answered…2yrs

@9GYM4JYSocialist from Tennessee answered…2yrs

Yes, unless HK has declared independence, and other nations recognize that independence.

@9GY4NVYVeteran from Massachusetts answered…2yrs

No, pressure China to free Hong Kong, Tibet, and give up all other expansionist claims to territory

@9GXZVHZWomen’s Equality from Wyoming answered…2yrs

@9GXFDMPWomen’s Equality from Illinois answered…2yrs

Not a United States issue- so we as Americans shouldn’t have a say!

@9GW4C5ZIndependent from Texas answered…2yrs

@9GT7RRRRepublican from Pennsylvania answered…2yrs

@9GSK496Veteran from North Carolina answered…2yrs

@9GRZ8LGLibertarian from Texas answered…2yrs

Unfortunately that is an internal Chinese matter, however we should formally express our displeasure with that practice and consider human rights violations investigations through the UN.

@9GR2Y7GLibertarian from New York answered…2yrs

Messing with the sovereignty of another nation is very dangerous

@9GP3LQGDemocrat from Pennsylvania answered…2yrs

@9GNT6GDSocialist from Texas answered…2yrs

Yes, as long as the cause is justified and not for political suppression or a violation of basic human rights.

@9GM9Z69Peace and Freedom from Illinois answered…2yrs

if we can extradite a fugitive form a foreign country then I think other countries should be able too. of course, it's up to the other country to coorperate, but if the crime is serious enough I think there should be no question.

@9GLMNG4Democrat from Virginia answered…2yrs

Only as far as it meets the standards set in the original agreement to annex Hon Kong to China.

@9GHB6CXVeteran from Georgia answered…2yrs

@9GGC4D4Working Family from California answered…2yrs

@9GG9SKTGreenfrom Vermont  answered…2yrs

This is an extremely complicated issue but Hong Kong deserves its intent to be a self governing democracy.

@9GCW78TPeace and Freedom from Illinois answered…2yrs

@9G9BJ8LSocialist from Illinois answered…2yrs

@9G7XX4CRepublican from Connecticut answered…2yrs

@9G3YQYQWomen’s Equality from California answered…2yrs

No of course not this is a violation of a treaty with the UK the UK and US should act much more forcefully than it has to punish China for these flagrant violations.

@9G3TW4SDemocrat from Massachusetts answered…2yrs

This has nothing to do with US politics and we shouldn't have part in it.

@9G2XB34Veteran from Ohio answered…2yrs

Depends on the type of fugitive, what crime did they commit


The historical activity of users engaging with this question.

Loading data...

Loading chart...