Try the political quiz

12.8k Replies

@9YNP88GPeace and Freedom from California answered…4 days

Yes but only if they plan to stay and not leave in the future.

@9YNP6WFIndependent from Florida answered…4 days

@Erik-KountzmanWorking Family from Missouri answered…5 days

No, only U.S. citizens should be allowed to vote, if they are not living in the U.S. for the rest of their lives then they should not be allowed to vote.

@9MWY76RTranshumanist from New York answered…1yr

As long as they are citizens of the country they should be allowed to vote.

@9MPFSY7Democrat from Minnesota answered…1yr

@9MPCJ8CRepublican from Pennsylvania answered…1yr

@9MNZN4KRepublican from Massachusetts answered…1yr

Green card for 5 years can vote. Illegal No voting. Legally can vote

@9MNDLP7Women’s Equality from New Jersey answered…1yr

@9MMVZS9Green from Illinois answered…1yr

@9MMP3WNRepublican from Indiana answered…1yr

@Raegan-WauthierWomen’s Equality from Connecticut answered…1yr

@9MM4DN9Democrat from California answered…1yr

Yes, but after living in the country for five years and pay taxes.

@9MLDF4QConstitution from Nebraska answered…1yr

@9MLCCS7Peace and Freedom from California answered…1yr

as long as the elections will affect them An example is migrant workers with work visa or children of illegal immigrants

@9MKNMBMTranshumanist from Indiana answered…1yr

Yes, only after living in the US for 5 years and paying taxes.

@9MKKRXRPeace and Freedom from Michigan answered…1yr

Yes, but only if they pay taxes and are planning to become a U.S. Citizen or are going through the process of becoming a U.S. Citizen.

@9MKH2CDIndependent from Minnesota answered…1yr

@9MKDF32Libertarian from Oregon answered…1yr

I believe that if they are effected by the politics in the United States, they should have the right to vote.

@9MJP4K9Women’s Equality from California answered…1yr

@9MJGW4ZWomen’s Equality from Missouri answered…1yr

@9MJ6WXWWomen’s Equality from Colorado answered…1yr

@9MHP2N6Transhumanist from Kansas answered…1yr

@9MHNFSPPeace and Freedom from Kentucky answered…1yr

Yes, but only if they have basic knowledge of the US government and how it works.

@9MHM4XVIndependent from Massachusetts answered…1yr

@9MHCHD7Green from Georgia answered…1yr

@9MH7XJ5Women’s Equality from Rhode Island answered…1yr

Yes but only if they have lived in the country 5 years and indicate they are pursuing citizenship/permanent residence

@9MH73JXGreen from Massachusetts answered…1yr

@9MH5B23Democrat from Pennsylvania answered…1yr

Yes, if they are a citizen there is no difference between a citizen born in america and a citizen who lives in the same place.

@9MGXV3XWomen’s Equality from Alabama answered…1yr

Yes they should because some of them may even know more than a citizen

@9MGW9DNWorking Family from Indiana answered…1yr

If they are a legal foreigner and has been living in the U.S. legally for about 5 years, yes

@9MGPWPPDemocrat from Massachusetts answered…1yr

@9MGCMPGDemocrat from Connecticut answered…1yr

@9MG8D29Working Family from Texas answered…1yr

They should have the right to vote if they become a citizen.

@9MG5FWMPeace and Freedom from Oregon answered…1yr

@9MG3NY7Peace and Freedom from Massachusetts answered…1yr

Yes, but only f they are a legal citizen and have been living in the U.S. for a least 2 years.

@9MG2BYYVeteran from Missouri answered…1yr

The foreigners that are legally here should be allowed to vote unless on a work visa and if they are here illegally.

@9MFTRS5Transhumanist from Pennsylvania answered…1yr

They must live in the US for a minimum of five years and pay state and federal income tax.


The historical activity of users engaging with this question.

Loading data...

Loading chart...